Thursday 8 January 2009

Who hell you?

Can't believe it's been over 2 months since I put anything in here.  Ho hum.

Anyway, I've been under the cosh, PGCE-wise - hence silence.

Was on a placement 2 days a week in Autumn term, as well as having a couple of essays to write.

Then, Xmas came along to turn my head.  Kids had a whale of a time (though fortunately, not actually a whale itself - then again, if I could swap what they did get for a single, small whale I suspect it'd take up less room in the bombsite where my house used to reside).

And now I've got a couple more essays to write before next week.

Oh, and my fulltime placement starts on 19th January (that's eight weeks) - should really have some planning done for that.  However, I have not, as yet.  Not entirely my fault but I am, I admit, complicit to a certain degree.

So, excuses made, brief catch up on my life dispatched.  Back to your business now, nothing to see here.

No comments: