Friday 31 October 2008

Nothing but essays, baby

This is dull as you like.  And extremely self-indulgent into the bargain because none of you are going to want to read them.

However, I'm doing it anyway - here are links to PGCE Assignments I've written thusfar (and uploaded to Google Docs).

For some reason, some of the jpegs that were in the original Word Docs have not uploaded properly but since no-one is going to read them, I don't foresee that being too big a deal.  If, by some chance, you wish to see them unadulterated, just say so in the comments and I'll be more than happy to email you them, geek. 










I've got one more to write so, if you're all very good, I may treat you to additional output at a later date.  Do try to control your excitement - remember, stiff upper lip and all that.

No comments: