Friday 25 July 2008

Nice 'n' Spicy Nik Naks, these ain't

I'm gonna git yo, sucka


I've tried out some of the products from The Chilli Pepper Company (based in Cark) and I can assure you they're perfectly capable of putting a rod right through you. They've got a special liking for the Bhut Jolokia pepper, which is a real rocket in your pocket.

And whilst I'm more of an enthusiastic amateur, rather than a committed professional, when it comes to Scoville related antics, I'm more than a little keen to take Satan's Ashes for a ride.

Then again, isn't all this (spicy) hot food business all just cock waggling of the most primeval sort; or am I'm wrong again - do women get competitive about phals?

Anyway, if you're planning on travelling up to Levens Hall for the inaugural English Chilli Festival, give me a shout - we'll go "down down down" (copyright Johnny Cash) together.

No comments: